Korean Beef a healthy and flavorful dinner ready in 10 minutes!
This dish is for those out there that are in a hurry to get dinner on the table and yet want something healthy and flavorful. I got this out on the table in 10 minutes. It is SO good. The flavors of this dish will be dancing a happy dance all over your taste buds. I want to say this taste exactly like Korean bulgogi, but better. It’s got HEAT to it, but that just could be because I added too much red pepper, but it’s a nice heat! I also added onions in this that the original recipe didn’t call for. I think the onions bring out more flavor. This is a mouth-watering, extremely simple recipe — I mean, look below..it’s only 4 steps!! I can’t express to you how yummy this is so you must try this one night! :) :)
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ a yellow onion, diced
- ½ tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. to 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (depends on how spicy you want it. I put in 1 tsp. & Jason and I were crying by the end of the meal. Next time I will be opting for ½ tsp.)
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, onion, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes together.
- In a skillet, on medium high, cook your ground beef with the sesame oil until well done.
- Pour in the soy sauce mixture over the meat and combine together. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve over white rice.