I want to start a new Tuesday series on my blog called “Loving Lately.” It gives the regular food posts a break and gives me the chance to share with you all what fun finds I’ve dug up!
- Love these plates from Anthropologie. I ordered these in Mint and Cloud yesterday. Good thing I did because I went to check today and the mint is already sold out!
- I found this adorable new Etsy shop recently and I have a feeling I’ll be back for more cute & dainty necklaces, including this quatrefoil one I just ordered a few days ago.
- I’ve been looking for a new travel bag because well, who doesn’t love an awesome travel bag? I discovered Lo & Sons’ OMG Travel Bag and I immediately purchased one. Isn’t the bright pink gorgeous? There’s so many compartments in it and lots of padding to protect your precious items. Oh, and get this, there’s a hidden compartment for your SHOES. You gotta check this bag out. Plus, if you like them on FB, you can get 25% off your order ’til the end of this month!
- If you follow me on Instagram, I painted this color on my nail last week and it absolutely screams fall to me. The grey-ish tan is stunning and I love the glitter in it.
- I want to decorate my entire house in these pillows. This site has SO many textiles to choose from for everything in your house – except, how am I ever going to choose?!
- Jason and I figured out where we want to go on our honeymoon. Any guesses? :)