- Obviously, the big news of last week and this week is the iPhone 5. I’m seriously such an Apple fan girl and the biggest nerd, ever. I woke up at 3am last Friday to pre-order and was one of the lucky ones who got it through and it’s arriving THIS FRIDAY. I’m stoked. I’ll have it before my big trips next week to Iowa for the Iowa Corn Grower’s Association CornQUEST that I was invited to and then I’m off to Seattle and Portland to meet up with my favorite ladies of food blogging! Be sure to follow along on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook :)
- These prints from this Etsy shop need to be bought and hung in my kitchen, ASAP! I really love the first one how iconic it is (and also vey true!!) and the second one – this is what food blogging is about, folks. Cook what you love and love what you cook. Ignore those haters – they aren’t the ones that are going to be eating it anyway so do what YOU want to do and stay true to yourself :)
- Ok, so I went to the j.crew factory outlet on Saturday and saw these ballet flats. They would literally match every outfit of mine this season. I wanted them so bad. I didn’t adore the price tag, though. $80! I went home, pondered it some more, then decided on Sunday that I’ll just bite the bullet and get it since it seems like I’d be wearing it often. Then yesterday, I saw that it was 30% off!! Argh. That’s a buttload of savings. I called j.crew and they were happy to give me the price adjustment :) score! $55!
- Legwarmers. I used to be a dancer and these are up my alley, not to mention ADORABLE.
- J.crew has my heart again with this bracelet.
- Um, if I can get this manicure done here, I’d be first in line. So cute.
What are you loving today? What are you looking forward to this week?