THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
Calling all Hershey’s chocoholics! This bundle is calling your name!
I have a slight bias towards Hershey’s chocolate. Jason was born in Hershey, PA at the Hershey Medical Center and he has a baby newborn onesie from the hospital that says, “I’m a Hershey baby.” Not only am I marrying a Hershey baby, his dad’s side of the family are all down the street from Hershey’s. Every time we go visit them, we pass Hershey’s Park. Since there’s a Hershey baby in the family, of course a lot of the chocolate we use for baking comes from his birthplace :) Hershey’s has been a staple in people’s home for years and years. I love how creamy it is because of the dairy they use for it. One of the reasons why I’m such a huge fan of Hershey’s is because of Milton S. Hershey’s philanthropy and his heart. He wasn’t money hungry and greedy. He actually cared about his community and his local town. He built an industrial school that housed orphans and later on in life he transferred most of his wealth to the school.
Not only does Hershey’s have their infamous milk chocolate, they have a wide variety of products, one of which is Reese’s. Every time we pass Reese’s driving through Hershey, PA, I always want to stop in the factory and ask to jump in the peanut butter. Just kidding :)
I used the Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate chips and the toffee bits to bake these toffee pecan chipper cookies. You must give them a try!
Well guess what you chocolate lovers! Hershey’s is generously offering one Table for Two reader the chance to win this Hershey’s Baker’s Bundle as you see pictured above. This is what you’ll receive:
- 1 bag of Hershey’s milk chocolate kisses
- 1 bag of Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of Heath English toffee bits ‘o brickle
- 1 bag of Hershey’s milk chocolate baking melts
- 1 canister of Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Hershey’s Cookie Headquarters apron
- 1 set of 2012 Hershey’s Holiday Recipes
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment and tell us what your favorite kind of chocolate is: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate.
- Like Hershey’s on Facebook and leave a comment saying you did.
- Follow Hershey’s Kisses on Twitter and leave a comment saying you did.
- Like Table for Two on Facebook and leave a comment saying you did.
- Follow Table for Two on Twitter and leave a comment saying you did.
- Follow Table for Two on Pinterest leave a comment saying you did.
- Subscribe to Table for Two via RSS or e-mail subscription (and verify your subscription) and leave a comment saying you did.
Rules: Open to U.S. residents only and you must be 18 years or older. Giveaway runs from 6:00 AM EST 12/18/2012 through 6:00 AM EST 12/21/2012. Winner will be receiving ONE (1) Hershey’s Baker’s Bundle, as shown above. One (1) winner with valid entry will be chosen by random.org and I will email you to get your shipping information. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner.
Disclaimer: I received the same Hershey’s baker’s bundle to use with my own baking. All opinions are, always, 100% my own.