4-Ingredient Tangy Potato Salad
You’re seriously going to want this tangy potato salad at your next picnic or cookout or just because.
You probably think it’s boring that I’m posting POTATO SALAD but it’s really unlike any other potato salad you’ve had before. When we first made it, Jason and I were shocked that something so simple could taste so good and be that impressive.
It’s weird to think that Memorial Day is next week. Which also means that we’re halfway through the year already. I feel like I say this every year but this year has definitely gone way faster than last year. I just don’t know what I did the past six months. Well, I know what I did but it just feels like a blur. When does life slow down?
I read this interactive article a while ago about why life feels faster to older people than younger. Like, how when we were young, we always thought time was so slow but the older you get, the faster you think time passes. There’s like actual truth as to why it happens and it’s freaky how real it is.
Speaking of Memorial Day, what are you doing? What are you making? I have several ideas for you here and of course, this tangy potato salad should be on your menu ;)
This tangy potato salad is only 4 ingredients and you'll love this new way of eating potato salad. Seriously, give it a chance!
- 2 pounds multi-colored potatoes, cut in quarters, or just red potatoes
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook potatoes until fork tender. Once fork tender, drain well and put into a large bowl.
- Put apple cider vinegar, mustard, and shallots into the bowl and using a potato masher, mash the potatoes until desired consistency.
- Place potato salad in a bowl. Serve warm or cold (we have tried both and enjoy it both ways so it is really up to your preference).
There is an affiliate link within this post.
Posted on May 23, 2016