Beyond the Table
- Did you notice the facelift that Table for Two got? I designed it myself this time and went for something more clean and simple. I wanted my photographs to be the center of attention and I think this design helps with that. I used Kristin Falkner again for development and she was a pleasure to work with again, as always. I really love working with her!
- Since coming back from Iceland, Jason and I are still working on recovering from being sick. It’s not going away! Argh. I’m borrowing my friend’s humidifier to hopefully try to knock out the dry air at night that is keeping us awake with our cough attacks.
- I watched Burnt on the plane ride home from Iceland and I LOVED it!! And no, it wasn’t because Bradley Cooper was good eye candy ;) my jaw was dropped when I saw the scene with cayenne pepper. If you’ve seen that movie, you’ll know what I’m talking about!
- I’m in a place right now where I don’t know what to do with working out. I’ve put on some weight from winter and I haven’t found a workout I’m completely loving. I started going back to Pure Barre but it’s a further drive because it’s a new studio (one near our new house; I wanted to start getting acquainted with the instructors there) so I’m less motivated to go because it means sitting through traffic. I need to figure out something soon because the weight isn’t going anywhere but up :( I’m considering doing the paleo challenge again to reset my eating habits.
- Omg, you guys have to come back on Sunday because I’m starting my ICELAND series. I have 6 posts lined up and it goes through each day we were there and I share with you our entire itinerary. I’m telling you, you don’t want to miss this!
- We’re two episodes behind on Game of Thrones (they don’t allow you to use HBO GO in Iceland! It’s only available in the U.S.) and I’ve been avoiding spoilers like woah.
- We also haven’t started on Bloodline season 2 nor have we started on Chef’s Table season 2. SO MUCH TO WATCH THIS SUMMER!!!
Posted on June 10, 2016