Beyond the Table
- I’m officially a walking stereotype. I ordered myself a selfie stick. My friend had one at our girls night out last Saturday and it’s bluetooth enabled and, and…I just had to.
- I also just finally succumbed and ordered popsicle molds. I told myself I wouldn’t buy any single-use kitchen gadgets prior to moving and well, it’s hot outside and I have so many ideas for popsicles that I just could help myself.
- I’m a serial cracker. Meaning, I love cracking every bone in my body so naturally, I would end up loving the chiropractor, haha – I went to my first appointment on Wednesday and it felt so good! I love how thorough he was and showed me photos they took on my first consultation and how much my body was deviating from normal. They also took a stress test of my nerves. Um, my right side (where I’m having slight numbness) is 2148% stressed and probably the reason why it’s contributing to my pinched nerve. So interesting!
- Tell me: what’s on your 4th of July menu this weekend?! I’m thinking this 4-ingredient tangy potato salad is going on my menu along with some grilled shrimp!!
- I need some easy, HEALTHY, and delicious breakfast options. I’m thinking overnight oats may be in my near future. What’s your favorite?
There are affiliate links within this post.
Posted on July 01, 2016