Beyond the Table
- Oh, France. My heart breaks for you and I’m thinking and praying for everyone there. Hearing what happened in Nice last night brought me back to when Gina and I were in Paris last November when the terrorist attacks happened. It was such a scary time and I had really hoped the fragile country didn’t suffer again. #morepeace
- As silly as this sounds, I’m going to mention it because it got amazing feedback on Snapchat when I posted about it. I created a playlist on Spotify that has relaxing spa-type music for Winston. I’ve learned that while I work during the day, if I have this music on, it totally calms him down and makes him sleepy. It also helps me concentrate because I’m not constantly having to watch him AND it helps me focus on work. If you’re interested, here is the playlist!
- Does anyone have a robot vacuum? I feel like the iRobot Roomba is all about the name (like Dyson) so it’s super expensive. My friend just got the Rollibot for her birthday and loves it. I’m seriously considering getting a robot vacuum so it can run at night while we’re asleep because I know Winston would majorly freak out at it. If you have one, please share which you have and your thoughts! :)
- Have you guys seen this video? Haha, the poor girl. Puberty sucks!
- This is currently my favorite matte lip crayon and I hope they never stop making it. It is the smoothest application and keeps your lips SO moist, unlike other matte pencils where you literally feel like your lips are a desert. It also stays on pretty much all day even with eating. I have it in rose hip.
- Winston is turning 1 in less than a month and it’s giving me all the feels. Like a couple nights ago, I was in bed crying because I read an article on how your pets let you know when it’s “time.” I CAN’T EVEN, YOU GUYS. I mean, I know he’s just turning a year old but I’m still sad that this year went by so fast, lol
Posted on July 15, 2016