Beyond the Table
1. Let’s rent an island. No, but seriously.
2. You guys, I created a throwback playlist on Spotify and it’s GIVING ME LIFE. It’s literally taking me from middle school to high school and college. It’s giving me all the feels and makes me feel so old and I just really miss my youth :( Scroll to the bottom for the playlist (150+ songs) if you want to see what I listened to, haha – I went from like boy bands to pop rock lol
3. I think this is the first year that I’m not really excited for an iPhone release. I’m usually all about it and waking up at 3:00am to do a preorder but this year I’m totally mehhhh. Nothing is really new! It looks the same. I mean, it won’t stop me from buying a new phone, though LOL
4. I’m applying to be a Pure Barre instructor. LET’S JUST ADD MORE TO MY OVERFLOWING PLATE. I’m legit insane but I’m very passionate about Pure Barre so I think it’ll be a good fit for me and they seem flexible enough to work with my schedule. Let’s just hope I don’t freeze at auditions or something.
5. How adorably funny is this Instagram account?!
6. If you want to be completely engrossed in a book series, here you go. Oh my gosh. All the feels and I am blowing through them. I’m currently on the last one of the series and don’t want it to enddddd!
There is an affiliate link within this post.
Posted on August 26, 2016