Beyond the Table
This photo was taken a neighborhood over from us. THE COLORS. Gah. I love Fall!!!
I made apple cider donuts (or is it doughnuts?) this past weekend and OMG. Curbed my huge craving but now I want more. Recipe coming on Monday!
- I should probably turn my phone off at night so I don’t lay in bed and shop on the Nordstrom app. I bought these jeans and this wrap cardigan that is apparently suuuuper popular right now. At least they were on sale but I really shouldn’t be buying anything so close to the holidays :)
- Have you started Christmas shopping yet? I’ve started my gift list for family but for myself? All I really want are Nordstrom, Sephora, or West Elm gift cards. I am a gift card girl through and through!
- I recently bought a new phone case that I cannot live without anymore. Loopy! Seriously, LOVE.IT.
- My new office at our new home is going to be pre-wired for a chandelier. I’ve been looking for the perfect chandelier for my office and I saw this one but then this one caught my eye too. Thoughts?
- I started using my home & decor board on Pinterest again to get inspiration and ideas to decorate our new home. It’ll take a bit of time to fully get the new house the way I want, especially furnishing it.
- I’ve been swearing by my advanced therapy lip treatment for years and years but I recently ran out and didn’t want to spend money and order a new one since I still had my agave lip mask to use. When I first got it, I wasn’t a big fan but now that I’m forced to use it, I absolutely love it. I put it on at night before I go to bed and I wake up with super hydrated and soft lips. The balm/mask is still on my lips too. I think it’s really helping me more with colder weather effects on my lips than my Fresh one. Gasp! I know.
- Last year, I bought this big Herschel backpack. Loved it for traveling and I use it for work every week. I love how much stuff it holds BUT the quality of this bag is abysmal. So sad because it’s so expensive. I hadn’t even taken it on a trip last year and one of the pockets on the inside already ripped off and the thread was coming out. Within a couple weeks, the drawstring on the backpack frayed and now I can’t open the bag completely. It’s such a bummer. Jason tried to convince me to get a Topo Designs backpack when I was looking into them and I wish I had listened to him. The quality of their products are 5000% better than Herschel and I truly wish I had supported a small local (Colorado) company as opposed to a bigger one. Maybe with this insight, you can too :)
There are affiliate links within this post.
Posted on November 04, 2016