Beyond the Table
If you’re still planning your Thanksgiving menu, highly recommend you checking out this list. And if you’ve got leftovers, I heard Thanksgiving tacos are totally in right now. Along with this list, too.
- I 100% found planner peace with bullet journaling. I wish I had known this earlier and didn’t waste so much money on planners in the past only to give up on them. I am LOVING my new system. It really is truly “designed” for me because I’m the one designing it. If you’re interested, start here and here and then get Google happy and search for “bullet journal inspiration.” You are welcome for the rabbit hole that you are about to fall into.
- Speaking of journaling/notebooks. HARRY POTTER FANS. THIS.
- And while we are still on the subject of all things stationery (I am a stationery NUT); this site has the cutest, most practical things!
- Did you get anything in the Sephora VIB sale? I refilled on my standards: my face wash and my favorite toner. I also decided to try the FAB lip therapy instead of my standard Fresh advanced lip therapy because it’s SO expensive (but very effective). I’m hoping the FAB one works just as well but for a fraction of the cost. I still use my agave lip mask I talked about last week every night but I still have plenty of that. I didn’t spend more money on anything else because I know the holidays are coming up and there’ll be another VIB sale at another time.
- In regards to my favorite toner, I have been keeping an eye on Caudalie’s site for the larger size that they usually have around holiday time but I don’t think they’re doing that this year. Instead, they’re making their regular size a duo set. I can get behind that because it saves you $14. If you’re looking for a toner, highly recommend the Caudalie one. I’ve been using it for a couple years now and I haven’t loved a toner as much as I love this one.
There are affiliate links within this post.
Posted on November 18, 2016