Let me start off by saying that I love receiving comments from readers, so you are always encouraged to leave them :) The comments section is a place for the community to connect, share tips, and troubleshoot with each other. However, as I cannot moderate comments all day, I want to ensure that we’re all on the same page regarding how the comments section should be utilized so that it’s most beneficial for everyone. Here are some guidelines to help you out when you comment on Table for Two:
- Pull up a seat and join the discussion! I’d love to hear what you have to say about the dish – did it stir up some memories, did you drool looking at the picture? Let me know what you think!
- Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear your thoughts if you made the recipe! What you thought of it, what changes you made to it, any tips/suggestions for others who might be making the dish?
- If you have a specific question about a recipe, please first check previous comments within the post before you post your question. I do not answer duplicate questions. By checking previous comments, you might find your question answered already; which is a lot faster than waiting around for me to answer as I’m not moderating comments all day* However, if you don’t find your question previously answered, by all means post your question! It’ll help other readers who may be wondering the same thing.
- Constructive criticism and discussion are welcome and appreciated. Degrading, hateful, disrespectful, distasteful, unnecessarily rude or tactless comments will not be tolerated. Just because you’re behind a computer doesn’t give you a right to be vengeful. Don’t post something online you wouldn’t say to a friend’s face.
- No self-promotion. If you have a relevant link that you’d like to share with the community, then please share, however, if it’s self-promotion of any sort, it will be deleted.
- Recipe requests or general questions? Please refrain from using the comments section for this sort of discussion. I have a contact form and an email address, or you can check out my FAQ page to see if any of your questions are answered there.
*General note: I’m not moderating comments all day. If you do not receive a response for a question immediately, please do not email me or ask again – it will not get your question(s) answered faster. I will get to them when I get to them. You can expect a response within 48 hours, most of the time a lot quicker than that!
Table for Two is a licensed LLC. All business and copyright laws are applicable on this blog and its contents. Please refer to my site policies before using this site. Citing me, when appropriate, is appreciated. The photography is original, as well as the contents of this blog unless otherwise noted. Photographs may not be downloaded, manipulated, or reproduced without prior written consent from Julie Wampler. Commercial or private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and punishable through U.S. and worldwide copyright laws. If you have any questions, please use the contact form above to get in touch with me. All opinions on Table for Two are 100% my own. You do not have to agree with my opinions, but ask you to please respect them.