Cold Sesame Veggie Noodles
Yield: 2 servings
| Prep Time: 15 minutes
| Cook Time: 10 minutes
1/2 of a cucumber, sliced thinly
2 carrots, sliced thinly
1/2 pound bucatini pasta
Under 1/4 cup of oyster sauce
Scallions, to top
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- In the meantime, slice your veggies and throw them in a large bowl to chill in the fridge.
- When pasta is done, run it under cold water in a colander, you can even add ice to it to speed it up.
- When pasta is cool, drain it of excess water and throw them in the large bowl where the veggies are.
- Pour the oyster sauce on top and toss to coat everything.
- Top with scallions and serve cold.
This delicious recipe brought to you by Table for Two