Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pasta
Yield: 2-3 servings
| Prep Time: 10 minutes
| Cook Time: 15 minutes
3 cups penne pasta
5 boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins, cubed
4 stalks of celery, diced
2 carrot stalks, diced
1/2 cup Frank's hot sauce
1/4 cup ranch dressing
2 tsp. onion powder
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook pasta according to the package instructions and drain well when done.
- In the meantime, brown your chicken in a large skillet on medium-high heat, 3 minutes on each side.
- While the chicken is browning, combine hot sauce, ranch dressing, and onion powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- Once chicken is done browning, remove and set aside on a plate. In the same skillet, throw in the celery and carrot and cook until tender. Then place the chicken back in the skillet along with the sauce mixture.
- Let sauce simmer for 3-4 minutes then add the pasta to the sauce. Stir until well coated and all is combined.
- Serve hot and drizzle more ranch sauce on top.
This delicious recipe brought to you by Table for Two