Foodie Finds for Christmas
Foodie gift ideas for all the food lovers in your life
Who’s still Christmas shopping? Who needs some ideas for stocking stuffers? Here’s my list that I think every foodie in your life should have and why! You can thank me later ;)
- A lot of food bloggers came out with cookbooks this year. I didn’t have the space to fit in ALL of them, but these are just examples! Support your food blogging community and get their cookbooks! If you love their blog, chances are, you’ll love their cookbooks. I certainly do! I have all of them :) Jenny of Picky Palate, Lindsay of Love and Olive Oil, Jessica of The Novice Chef Blog, and Deb of Smitten Kitchen.
- LOVE these spatulas. They’re pretty much the best spatulas out there right now and many food bloggers and myself can attest to them! I have an entire spatula graveyard in one of my drawers in my kitchen. These spatulas are revolutionary and you will never user another spatula again.
- If you can, invest in this 60mm macro lens. I shoot all my food photos with it and it’s simply my favorite lens to shoot food with. You can get up close and personal with your food or you can still pull back and get normal shots like you would with your 50mm. It’s the best of both worlds and I cannot say enough great things about it. You just need it. Tell your husband I said so!
- I posted this on Instagram last night and everyone asked where to get it. I think it’s ADORABLE and not like any other ring holder you’ve ever seen. They have numerous animals (cats, elephants, giraffes, dogs) but I thought the bunny was the cutest and my Chinese zodiac is a bunny so I figured it was appropriate. You can check out the collection here.
- This popped up on my Amazon suggestions the other day and now I really want it. It’s such a cool concept for spicing up your regular water when you’re having guests over. The middle is an ice chamber that won’t water down your drink and on the side, you can stick in fruit that won’t get in the way when you pour your water. It infuses your water with whatever yummy fruit flavor you add in! I would definitely do lemon and limes :)
- I want this cutting board so bad. It’s on my registry and I hope I get it. It would be so pretty in my kitchen and I would obviously use it all the time. You KNOW it’s great cause it’s a Boos board!
- I have a giveaway going on right now to win one of these, but if you don’t win, I still think you need one. It should be in EVERY cook’s kitchen. The possibilities are endless when you’re cooking with this!
- I have wanted a necklace that represents me and my love for cooking for sometime now and this whisk necklace is the perfect necklace for any cook out there!
- How cute are these salt and pepper containers?! Oh my gosh, these ceramics are too cute. The seller has numerous colors for you to choose from too.
- If you’re like me and travel a lot and attend a lot of conferences, THIS IS FOR YOU. It’s basically a small battery pack you charge in an outlet at home before you leave the house. You can slip it inside your purse (it’s thin and size of a deck of cards) and if you need charging, you hook your phone’s charger up to this and give your phone a charge. It can go through 2 full charges! That means your phone will never run out of battery on you again at conferences and you don’t have to be fighting people for a free outlet :) it can also charge tablets!
What is on your “must-have” for this Christmas??
There are most definitely affiliate links in this post but they help fund fun giveaways for you so you’re paying it forward! :)