It’s Live! It’s finally here! The newly redesigned Table for Two has been born.
Thank you SO much to Tiffany of Tiffany Kelley Designs who handcrafted this beautiful design you’re seeing in front of you. She gave every ounce of love and dedication to this and her attention to detail is beyond words. She translated my thoughts precisely and she exudes so much talent. Thank you, Tiffany, from the bottom of my heart. You really captured everything I imagined :)
Where to begin? I’ve always wanted a ProPhoto blog. It’s mainly for photographers but I have seen a few food blogs with this template. I love the features they have and how sleek they are.
I encourage you to click around and get accustomed to the new layout. It shouldn’t take you long as this is a very user friendly template.
Here are some new things I should highlight:
- The comments section has a neat expanding and contracting effect, kind of like an accordion! Add a comment and see :)
- I’ve organized my categories into main categories and sub-categories so posts are now easier to find.
- When clicking on a main category or sub-category, the results are displayed in a grid-like fashion that makes looking for posts easier.
- I now have nifty social media buttons, lol
- I have social media links at the bottom of the posts now so it’s really easy to share!
- It’s MOBILE FRIENDLY!! Like, super mobile friendly!
- The contact form is now an actual form that expands and contracts (give it a click!).
- The search bar is now at the top and will appear when you hover over the tab. The results are displayed in a grid-like fashion, as well.
- I’m still working on my sidebar badges, the code is actually in a Word document at work ;)
I hope you love this new design and layout as much as I do! Feedback is appreciated!! <3
Posted on February 22, 2012