Mexican Riviera Cruise
This is a post sponsored by Princess Cruises. All opinions are 100% my own.
For the past several Friday’s I’ve talked about my recent Mexican Riviera cruise with Princess Cruises. We have come to the very last post in that series and today I’m talking about my top five reasons why I loved cruising with Princess this past trip.
- The ease of excursions. I took the photo above while I was on a luxury day sail catamaran. When you do excursions directly through the cruise line, they take care of everything for you. You simply just hop off the ship and follow the signs. I love that they do the thinking for you; how it should be if you’re on vacation!
2. The food. Cruise food has changed SO MUCH since I went on my first cruise when I was a teenager. I remember it was all buffet style food. It might be because this was ages ago but I really couldn’t remember ever sitting down at a dining hall and having plated meals. We had some epic dishes on the Princess Cruise when we were on it this past October!
3. The amount of dining choices. On the Ruby Princess, Curtis Stone had his own restaurant called, Share, and look how beautiful the restaurant is! There were also a handful more of other dining halls you could go to in addition to Share.
4. The ability to relax. Some days, you just need to go out onto your balcony and sit and look out to sea. It’s so calming and tranquil. And we were able to see critters every now and then! We saw dolphins and these interesting flying things that would dive into the water and come right back out.
5. Chef’s Table. If you get the chance to go aboard Princess Cruises, definitely try to get a reservation to the exclusive Chef’s Table! The experience is unreal. You get to go into the kitchen galley and see how all dishes are prepared and the executive chef selects his favorite dishes for you to eat at dinner and we even had a fiery demonstration!
Thank you for following along my Mexican Riviera cruise adventure! I hope this showed you a side of cruising that you never thought of before.
Posted on December 23, 2016