roasted parmesan potatoes
Parmesan Potatoes are so easy and delicious making them the perfect side for your weeknight dinner.
Want to make the easiest side dish, ever? It’s so scrumptious and bursting with flavor. Jason and I devoured these. I could probably make these every night as I LOVE potatoes. Rice & potatoes — I could live off those two things alone, plus peanut butter, chocolate, and pasta. Mmmm Julie loves carbs!
Don’t they look DIVINE?! The crusty browned bits are my absolute favorite. It’s like the potatoes’ own cheesy crusty goodness. Ahh, so in love with these and the best part is how easy it is to make. I don’t really have exact measurements because I literally just sprinkled stuff on and tossed it around in a bowl until they “looked right.” This is another one of those dishes that you just come up with and make it to your taste/look.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you on how addictive these little babies are!
Roasted parmesan potatoes will be your new favorite way to eat potatoes!
- 4 medium red potatoes cut into quarters
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Few shakes of pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and wash the dirt off your potatoes and cut in them into quarters.
- In a medium bowl, place in your potatoes and drizzle a nice coating of olive oil over them.
- Add in the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, cheese, and pepper.
- Toss everything around until well coated.
- Pour your potatoes onto a baking sheet and spread out your potatoes to make sure there aren't any stacked on top of each other.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until potatoes are soft and cooked through.
- Halfway through the baking process, move around the potatoes.
- Serve hot and sprinkle more cheese on top if desired.
Posted on October 25, 2011