I am currently in NYC right now writing this from my hotel room on the 17th floor looking out at the city skyline. So pretty! It’s a whirlwind of a trip. I got in yesterday afternoon around 1:30 and was up early early this morning to head out at 7am. More on the trip next week!
For now, let’s talk about this apple and brie hummus panini because I’m pretty sure I can’t take my eyes off of that melty brie goodness! And let’s not forget it’s apple season so this is the perfect panini to ease yourself into Fall and use up all those apples from the orchard. I know, I know, no one wants to say farewell to summer, but if we must, this panini is the best way to say hello to Fall!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Sabra. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Okay so I love Sabra because they make the best hummus but they totally blew my mind with these Sabra Spreads. If you needed an easier way to get hummus onto your sandwiches, Sabra Spreads are for you. They come in three flavors: garlic herb, honey mustard, and sea salt & cracked black pepper. I honestly had a hard time choosing which to use first.
I LOVE how convenient they are to use. They come in a squeeze bottle and are a healthy alternative to mayo! We know how health-conscious we are these days so this is the perfect sandwich companion. All three varieties are available in the deli section at your local grocery store! If you want more information on Sabra Spreads, go here!
Seriouslyyyyyy. The creamy brie, garlic herb, and sweetness from the apple is just killer in this panini.
Pretty sure I could have this for lunch all Fall long.
Apple and Brie Hummus Panini
- 4 slices of whole wheat toast
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2-3 tablespoons Sabra Spreads in Garlic Herb flavor
- 6 ounces brie cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 an apple finely sliced, see notes below
- Begin to warm up your panini maker or skillet.
- Butter one side of each slice of toast then on the non-buttered side, spread garlic herb hummus in an even layer.
- Place brie cheese in dollops on top of the hummus then add the apple slices.
- Top with slice of toast, buttered side facing the outside.
- Place on panini maker or skillet. If using skillet, put another smaller skillet on top with something heavy in it to smash it down.
- If using skillet, cook for 2-3 minutes on either side then flip.
- If using panini maker, press for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted and sandwich is warmed through.
- Repeat for the other sandwich.
- Slice and serve warm!
There is an affiliate link within this post.