You know what? I want to go to London during Christmas time. Can you just imagine being there during this time of year? I bet they have the prettiest decor along with those beautiful buildings and architecture. I keep seeing folks ice skating in front of the Somerset House and it looks so dreamy!
- I don’t know if this is just me but it just hit me that in a few weeks, it’s going to be January and all the food that we’ve been stuffing our faces with is going to be some sort of evil thing. I can’t believe the holidays are almost over. I remember a few months ago, I was like, “oh my gosh, I’m going to gain so much weight eating so much this holiday season” and just like that, it’s going to be over and we’ll be diving into health foods and resolutions.
- Can I tell you a secret and you’ll promise not to judge us? We aren’t putting up a Christmas tree this year. Yeah. It just didn’t happen. I know there’s still time left but honestly, we 1. just got a new cabinet for the living room which is actually where the Christmas tree would go and 2. we didn’t have time to really figure out where else the tree could go because of all the traveling we’ve been doing. We’re just exhausted. A break from the holidays for us this year. We’re celebrating in spirit. You don’t need a tree to celebrate love and family :)
- I love Kate Middleton. That is all.
- I need some book recommendations. What have you read lately that you love? I have a whole list on my Goodreads page but for some reason, I’m bored with that list and want to see what others are reading before I make a selection!
- I bought 160 K-cups of Donut Shop coffee. But $0.45/cup of coffee every day? Sign me up! Also, did you see this article? A world class barista ranked the best K-Cup coffee. I kind of want to buy the winner now so I can see if it’s everything the barista says it is. I must say, the top 3 coffees he ranked (before the winner), I’ve drank them before and they’re awesome. Maybe my coffee snob-ness is actually worth something ;)
- I got a Belgian waffle maker last weekend and I cannot stop thinking of waffle recipes. I’m obsessed with it and I want to wafflize everything!
- The best German chocolates ever.
- We’re seeing Interstellar this weekend in a real IMAX theater at the space museum near our house. Has anyone seen the movie yet? I heard you have to see it in a real IMAX theater for all the amazingness!
- Ok, I need help with Christmas gifts. This year with my family, we’re each buying one thing, putting it in the middle of the room, and we’re all choosing numbers. First person goes, picks a gift, second person goes, picks a gift, etc…so basically, the gift has to be very general and something everyone could use. The hard part about this is, it’s $100 maximum, my brother is single (therefore, I feel like a household item wouldn’t go over well if he’s rarely home), and my brother also lives in California so it needs to be easily transported on a flight or shipped. Hahaha, wanna help me?!
- Or maybe you can just tell me what the best Christmas present you ever got was! Yes! Please share below :)