Happy 2015! It’s crazy that we’re already two days into the new year! Tell me, what did you do on New Years Eve to celebrate? We just kept it low-key and went to a dinner with friends. I feel like the older you get, the more low-key the New Years Eve activities get. We did at least make it ’til midnight! I miss the old countdown show with Dick Clark. Jenny McCarthy is really annoying.
Are you into New Years resolutions? I’m not. I used to be when I was younger but I just realized I gave them up a month later.
Anyway, here’s to a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year! Let’s see how many months it takes me until I stop writing 2014 on all the things ;)
- If you’re obsessed with boots, Aldo is having a huge boot sale. 50% off regular prices. I’m obsessed with booties so I picked up two pairs. It was basically two for the price of one! I can’t wait until they get here.
- My birthday is at the end of this month so naturally I can celebrate all month long, right?
- My manuscript for my cookbook is due in a month and 2 weeks. Umm, commence freakout?
- I recently finished Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty and I’ve got to say, I was not impressed with it at all!! It’s so surprising too because everyone I know has loved it and it has rave reviews but I just wasn’t feeling it at all. I thought it was too drawn out and although the character development was great, I was just like, “what did I just read?” at the end of it. I felt like the plot wasn’t that good nor was the premise of the whole ‘lie.’
- Completely and utter obsessed with Harry Potter these days. We finished all 8 movies and are re-watching them all again. I secretly wish we could all be wizards and witches and go to Hogwarts.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt is off the market. What?!
- Jason and I planned out our 2015 travels and we’re excited! One of the bigger trips we want to do is two countries in Europe. We’re thinking of doing France and Switzerland or France and Spain or going to London again to explore more then take the chunnel from London to France. Thoughts??
Just a quick note that there is an affiliate link in this post! xx