- We’re thinking about getting a puppy! A corgi puppy to be exact. Isn’t he adorable?! I love that floppy ear. We’re still thinking it through since it’s a huge responsibility, but I think we’re ready! I’m most nervous about the shedding of corgis though cause I’m so OCD! Anyone have one?
- Can you believe they’re closing 133 Targets in Canada? I’m shocked that Target is not well-received in Canada and they’re pulling out of the market there. Target all the things here in the states! Haha
- I have a Day Designer giveaway going on right now if you missed it yesterday. It ends on Sunday so I’d go enter if you’ve been eyeing a Day Designer!
- Choosing a cookbook cover is probably one of the hardest parts of writing a cookbook.
- Obsessed with our new wine rack. It was the last piece of decor that we needed to finally complete our living room! Although, now I want to get a tray to put on top of our ottoman. It never ends does it?
- I wish Hogwarts were real and I could be a witch.
- This was the most epic croissant I’ve ever had.
- I work from home Monday’s and Friday’s now. It’s seriously so liberating. PJ’s all day, no makeup, messy hair…best thing ever.