Skip to content
- Rachel came to visit me last weekend. We both enjoy the same movies series (Hunger Games and Divergent) so whenever the movies come out, we switch off visiting each other. We saw Insurgent! I remember last year when I had just seen Divergent and was so excited I couldn’t wait til Insurgent came out. I have to say, I thought the first movie was way better. There wasn’t much Theo in this second one ;) I did like all the action in it though but I felt that they left out some key parts and the first one didn’t leave out as much.
- Not a fan of coconut milk creamer. I think I was hoping that I’d get more of a coconut flavor from it but it was just flavorless and thicker than half and half. I guess I’ll stick to my regular half and half. I’m intrigued with trying out almond milk in my coffee though. Have you tried it? Does it taste good?
- Omg, I don’t know where I’ve been all my life with Greek yogurt. I thought Chobani was the end all be all for Greek yogurt but I recently gave Fage a shot and it makes me feel like I’ve been eating crappy Greek yogurt the past few years. Chobani is more tart and tangier than Fage and just has a weird overall flavor compared to Fage. Fage is so smooth and perfect. I bet if I had tried Fage as my first Greek yogurt, I wouldn’t have had to go through the ‘adjustment’ period. I want to buy all the Fage’s now. Too bad they’re so expensive. Looks like couponing is in my future!
- How to increase your happiness by incorporating the littlest things!
- I keep reading about the Germanwings flight. So so sad and scary :(
- I received a cookbook in the mail early this week and I can’t put it down. It’s called The Food of Taiwan by Cathy Erway. It’s something I will constantly turn to to bring me back to my country. The food, the culture, and the history of Taiwan is so rich and beautiful. It’s deeply rooted in the food and you can find out so much about one’s culture through food.
- I’ve been trying to find curtains for our guest bedroom. Finally stumbled upon some at World Market that I loved but wasn’t sure if it was the right length. Came home to measure and then went back and it was sold out :( now it’s discontinued!! Bummer.
Order My Cookbook!
Dinner for Two
Sign-up for Email Updates and Receive a Free E-Cookbook! Join Today!