- I’ve had Snapchat for a while (like last year) when a few people from barre told me to get on it. Then I never used it. And now bloggers are all jumping on the Snapchat train…and it’s actually kind of fun. It gives a whole new dynamic as far as peeking into someone’s daily life. I love the videos. Anyway – find me: tablefortwoblog (I know, so original!!!) and add me! And then proceed to see how much of a trainwreck I’m going to be trying to figure this ‘ish out.
- The other day at work, I was wearing this flowy knee-length dress. After I went to the bathroom, I was walking down the hallway and something felt…off. Like the dress is flowy enough that I could feel fabric on the back of my legs but I didn’t feel it. Turns out, I had the back of my dress tucked into my underwear. Yeah, I was THAT person. #embarrassing
- Have you been following my 30-day paleo challenge? I created a graphic in the right sidebar for quick access to my challenge. I can’t believe I’m done in 5 days!! I think I’m most excited to not write daily entries on it, haha
- I’m super upset that I had to turn down a trip to the FRENCH RIVIERA at the end of June. Like what the hell is wrong with me?! Don’t even talk to me about it or I might cry.
- I’m drowning my sorrows and booked a 90-minute full body massage and a facial instead. However, I still wish I could be frolicking around Saint Tropez, Cannes, Monoco, etc.
- I really need to quit my job. Like really really. The desire is really high right now.
- So you know how I got f*cked over by “friends” (read this post for background info)? Well, it feels great to do things the RIGHT way because guess what? I was able to sell my Taylor Swift ticket. They probably thought they were screwing me over but you know what? I guess honest people do come out on top in the end. #karma
- I’m trying to find a new decent travel camera/throw in my purse camera. I literally have been reading camera reviews for over a month and I think I’ve read over 75 reviews so far on numerous cameras. So far, I’m leaning towards the Sony RX100 III but apparently a new version is supposed to come out this month so I’m waiting and waiting. I just want a touchscreen LCD on the back. I heard the Lumix LX100 is good BUT it doesn’t have touchscreen or an articulating screen. Those are kind of musts on my list. Do you have a favorite point-and-shoot or mirrorless camera??