Omg, I so completely suck at keeping up with videos. They take forever to film and then edit. I’m much better writing so I’m going to just do a mix of vlog Beyond the Table posts and writing them. And since I haven’t done one in forever…here we go!
- I don’t even know where to start. I feel like I have so much on my mind. Okay so, I’m going down to Charleston, SC tomorrow to visit Caroline for the weekend and then doing a photography workshop with Helene. Gimme all your favorite eats down there! And obvi don’t forget to follow me everywhere on Snapchat and Instagram!
- I hate that I love the Biebs’ new song, What Do You Mean? No really, what do you mean I love it? Ugh. I’ll pretend it’s not him. Also, his new hair? Interesting…
- Have you guys seen this new face exfoliator gel thing? Apparently a bottle of it sells in Japan every 12 seconds. I bought a bottle and I have mixed feelings about it. I LOVE how my skin feels afterwards because I mean, all the dead skin is gone and my face is as smooth as a powdered baby’s ass BUT the entire process is just so GROSS. Like you put the gel on in a thin layer and then you wait about 2 minutes and you gently rub it off in a circular motion with your fingers. While it’s easy, it’s still disgusting to watch all your dead skin ball up on your face and flake off. I feel like it’s tiny maggots on my face. I’m totally selling this to you, right? ;) I DO love that there are no tiny beads in it so it’s not abrasive. It’s seriously the most gentle exfoliator because it’s just a gel….but I still have a hard time getting over the dead skin. But hey, it’s worth it for beauty, right?
- Ugh, I’m fully addicted to The Sims 4. It was my favorite computer game as a kid and I recently downloaded the latest version and I have been playing it non-stop. It’s like I’m 14 all over again.
- On the note of video games, did you guys ever play Roller Coaster Tycoon? I swear I’m not that much of a gamer although this post might be saying otherwise. Anyway, I was addicted to that game too and the last RCT version was in 2006. They have a new one coming out in Q4 this year and I’m fully prepared to have my mind blown. The graphic from 2006 to now are probably INCREDIBLE. I mean, that’s 9 years worth of development. Ahh, I can’t wait. I know some of you have got to understand this, right? Ok, no?
- I found a new favorite protein bar that doesn’t have a bunch of random ingredients in it that you can’t pronounce. I eat one of these before spin class and it really does tie me over. I LOVE IT. It’s only got like 10-12 ingredients and they’re all organic and you can pronounce every ingredient. I get the chocolate peanut butter flavor but they have a bunch of other ones!
- I cleaned my oven door yesterday and it’s like a mirror now. Thanks to Cheryl, she gave me this AMAZING tip on how to do it. If you’re on snapchat, it’s still up but if not…basically you put wet towels on your oven door for 1.5 hours and then afterwards, using a sponge, put Bar Keeper’s Friend all over it and then let it sit for 10 minutes..then scrub! Omg, it’s like a brand new oven. I’m soooo happy!! :)