- Did you see that I’m HIRING?! ?
- Can we talk about how obsessed I am with Chip and Joanna Gaines of Fixer Upper? I binge watched season 1 on Netflix and I’m now recording every Fixer Upper marathon HGTV has. I want them to design our home. Why do they have to be in Waco, TX? They should do a traveling Fixer Upper starting with my house ;)
- I bought this Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Gentle Daily Foaming Cleanser a couple weeks ago and I am in LOVE. I have been looking for a gentle daily face cleanser for a while and finally found one I love. It smells fruity like Starbursts, haha
- On days I don’t use the foaming cleanser, I exfoliate with this Murad cleanser. The beads aren’t super harsh and it’s got three agents (salicylic acid, lactic acid, and glycolic acid) that I heard are AWESOME for your face and if you can find a cleanser with all three in there, it’s the one you should get.
- The Grammy’s – what’d you think? I still don’t know why Kendrick Lamar is so popular and Justin Bieber looked like a Mexican drug lord (sorry, haha).
- Sam Hunt. New fav. So so good and super cute.
- I’m giving in. Once we move to a new house, my housewarming gift to myself is an espresso machine. I’m drinking lattes more and more these days and I’m thinking how much money I’d be saving if I just made it myself. Plus, all the different latte creations I could make! Do you have an espresso machine? Which one do you recommend? I’m thinking of this one.
- I started watching Hart of Dixie. It’s one of those shows that you aren’t 100% invested into it but it keeps your attention enough that you want to keep watching, you know?
- Sad, but true. Ever since I started working more and more from home, my outfits are all the same (leggings and sweatshirt), most days I don’t eat on a normal schedule, online shopping is my bff, and I drink more coffee now. I used to not drink any coffee at 3pm because I can’t sleep, but not anymore, haha I totally am an afternoon coffee drinker now.
There are some affiliate links above!