- Salt 101. I think everyone needs to read this! It’s so informative and it really explains why seasoning TO TASTE is 100% more accurate than a measurement (as far as salt and pepper goes, in my opinion).
- My new favorite kombucha! Love the pineapple peach flavor. Speaking of kombucha, Costco now sells Synergy ginger kombucha in bulk. I haven’t had a chance to try the ginger flavor yet and don’t want to buy an entire case but for those of you that love Synergy ginger kombucha, you’re welcome!
- The best coconut water, ever! It’s the only one I like and I buy them in cases at Costco. I have one after every workout because it’s great for hydration and to put back electrolytes in your body. Coconut water saved my life in Bali this past summer!
- Did you finish binge-watching Fuller House? I watched the first episode and cried. SO MANY MEMORIES. Makes me feel old, too.
- How excited are you for DAYLIGHT SAVINGS next Sunday? It’s still light outside at 5:30pm and the feeling is GLORIOUS. I can’t wait for longer days!!
- I’m in the market for a handheld upright vacuum. We need one for the main level for touchups since I don’t want to be carrying our huge Dyson from upstairs to downstairs all the time when we’re cleaning up for a showing. Any thoughts on one? I’m eyeing this one. Anyone have it?
There are affiliate links within this post.