- Happy APRIL!! Geez, already four months into 2016. Tell me your favorite April Fools joke you’ve done on someone and one that has been done on you. I fall for Google’s EVERY.YEAR.
- Btw, what if farm fresh eggs really came in those gorgeous pastel colors above? I think they’d be too pretty to crack!
- Okay, I officially decided we are doing white subway tile in our new kitchen. I LOVE the way it looks. However, I only like it with light grey or white grout. The dark grey grout, although modern and very Joanna Gaines, it looks like it’s moldy and dirty to me! Thoughts?
- I don’t understand why The Voice is killing itself by having MILEY CYRUS as a judge next season. Just seriously, wtf?!
- Winston is getting microchipped today. I made the mistake of looking up what the needle size was compared to regular vaccination needles. Oh my gosh, poor little guy! It’s a necessary evil though in case he ever escapes from us! And if you’re wondering why we didn’t get him microchipped when he was under for his neuter surgery: he was getting his leg surgery when he got neutered and we were completely caught up in his whole broken leg ordeal that we completely forgot about the microchipping. Sigh!
- I ended up buying these Birks and seriously, I love how comfy these shoes are!!
- Sephora sent me a 15% off coupon in the mail yesterday and I’m already trying to figure out what my purchase is going to be, haha – what are your recent beauty faves? Also, beauty blender – is it seriously that amazing??
- We are planning a trip to Iceland this summer!! Oh my goodness, I cannot wait. Have you been?! Tell me all there is to eat and see and do!!
Just one affiliate link in this post this week!