- I’m officially a walking stereotype. I ordered myself a selfie stick. My friend had one at our girls night out last Saturday and it’s bluetooth enabled and, and…I just had to.
- I also just finally succumbed and ordered popsicle molds. I told myself I wouldn’t buy any single-use kitchen gadgets prior to moving and well, it’s hot outside and I have so many ideas for popsicles that I just could help myself.
- I’m a serial cracker. Meaning, I love cracking every bone in my body so naturally, I would end up loving the chiropractor, haha – I went to my first appointment on Wednesday and it felt so good! I love how thorough he was and showed me photos they took on my first consultation and how much my body was deviating from normal. They also took a stress test of my nerves. Um, my right side (where I’m having slight numbness) is 2148% stressed and probably the reason why it’s contributing to my pinched nerve. So interesting!
- Tell me: what’s on your 4th of July menu this weekend?! I’m thinking this 4-ingredient tangy potato salad is going on my menu along with some grilled shrimp!!
- I need some easy, HEALTHY, and delicious breakfast options. I’m thinking overnight oats may be in my near future. What’s your favorite?
There are affiliate links within this post.