Seriously cheers to the weekend! I just want to sit in a pool all weekend given how hot it’s going to be. Oh, and of course sip on ice cold rosé OR make some rosé fruit pops?! YAAASSSS!!
1. Did you check out my current summer reads list that I posted last week? I think I need to do another one cause I just found even more books to add to my reading list!!
2. If you follow me on Snap, you’ll have now seen that I caved and bought a robot vacuum. This is very pretentious of me to say but how did I live without one before? If you’re on the fence about getting one, DO IT. It’s a great investment to spot clean your house between major cleaning days.
3. Really loving (honestly, more like obsessed with) wool dryer balls. I dab five to six drops of essential oils on them (I rotate between six different ones; yesterday I used lavender) before throwing them in the dryer. My clothes have never come out of the dryer smelling better! I LOVE how concentrated the smell is. Way better and longer lasting than dryer sheets.
4. Are you Team Taylor or Team Kimye?
5. I know the term ‘corn sweats’ is a real thing but it just sounds so..disturbing, lol
6. We are so behind on shows. After GoT ended, we kind of just gave up on all other show watching. We STILL have to watch Bloodline season 2 and Chef’s Table season 2. Also, did you read how Game of Thrones is pushing back to a summer 2017 release?! GAHHHH
7. I’m like a panzanella freak lately. I just want to grill bread all the time and toss olive oil and fresh produce together and call it dinner. Pretty sure I could live on this all summer long. Recipe coming on the blog soon, for suuure!
There are some affiliate links in this post! xx