1. Justin Bieber’s new song. <3
2. Did you buy anything from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? I got three pairs of leggings (because I live in them) and this was one of them. How fun is the pattern?!
4. Reading! I finished Restless Waters, the sequel to Left Drowning and I really didn’t like it. There were some good parts but for the most part, Blythe acted like an airhead. Stick to Left Drowning – that one literally took my breath away.
5. With that said, since I finished that book, I’m currently reading The Light Between Oceans. It’s such a slooowwww book and really boring. I can’t keep myself from falling asleep when I read it. I think it’s time to move on to something else. Thank god my favorite author, Colleen Hoover, has a new book coming out next Tuesday!
6. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child. CAN’T WAIT.
7. We had some cracks in our ceramic tile on our master bath’s floor and I really didn’t want to replace them individually. I found this video on YouTube and tried it and it’s like we never had cracks to begin with! SO AWESOME.
8. Conor Maynard. Why have I just now heard of him? HE IS AMAZING.
There are affiliate links within this post!