1. I’m obsessed with my new watch. I love the light grey band and the rose gold accents. It looks gold in the photo but it’s rose gold in real life :)
2. You guys, for the next 65 days, I’m going sugar-free! I’m participating in the Go Sugar Free course to get back on track with my eating habits! Sugar is my weakness and such a detrimental part of my health. I did the paleo challenge last year and felt AMAZING afterwards and it taught me so much about food but I have since fallen off the wagon. I’m not going as extreme as paleo but just removing excess sugar in my life. I learned, through paleo, that sugar is what really makes me gain weight and really messes with my body. I do fine with most grains and dairy.
3. Okay, I didn’t realize micellar water was such a popular thing! I bought a bottle and it does a pretty good job at makeup removal. I love that it doesn’t make your face oily AND it removes all makeup.
4. This was so last week but what do you guys think of Instagram stories vs. Snapchat? I don’t know how to feel. I feel icky that Instagram straight up copped Snapchat’s concept but I was also getting annoyed with Snapchat because of how hard it is to find people on it. I will say, I’m probably the only one that likes that Snapchat is a separate app. Instagram stories is also SO glitchy for me and they don’t have fun filters. Either way, you can find me on Snapchat as I think I’m sticking there.
5. I am up to my eyeballs in figs. I’m thinking about having a fig week in September. Thoughts?
6. I’ve read some awesome books lately. My favorite author, Colleen Hoover, came out with her 15th book last Tuesday. I finished it in a couple days. SO good! I’m currently reading the Rains series and I’m completely hooked.
7. We FINALLY started Bloodline season 2. Oh my gosh. It is so much darker and my heart is constantly beating out of my chest and I’m breathing so hard. Haha