1. I’m sure many of you have heard about the recent flooding in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. My BIL and SIL live down there and even though they’re okay and didn’t lose anything, not everyone was as lucky as them. As many people try to rebuild their lives down there, the food banks are asking for donations and help as it will be majorly needed in the coming weeks. The Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank has had significant impact on their facility. If you would like to volunteer or donate, please visit their website at brfoodbank.org.
2. We finished Bloodline season two. *deep breath out* – such a cliffhanger ending. Season three needs to come out like, tomorrow. Who can I talk to about Bloodline?! I feel like I don’t know anyone that’s watched it!
3. Omg, so I finished When It Rains and you guys. I haven’t cried so much reading in a very long time. I was like 20 pages until the end of the book and I just laid in bed crying my eyes out. Legit fifteen minutes of ugly crying. You need to read this book if you haven’t had a good cry or read in a while!
4. Um, Amazon Prime Now is giving me life. I ordered groceries with it yesterday.
5. I got this cookie body ice cream in the original scent yesterday and it smells like legit cookies & cream frosting on your body. And the little black specks absorb into your skin. I am obsessed.
6. PARENTHOOD MIGHT BE REVIVED. I don’t know if I could be any more ecstatic. If you haven’t seen it…I urge you to start now!
There are affiliate links within this post.