1. So I woke up at 3am to pre-order the new iPhone 7 – as I do every other year with the new iPhones. I am the biggest closet nerd you will ever meet. Technology makes me giddy. I can thank my dad for all this :)
2. I’m on day 31 of sugar-free and it’s actually really crazy that I’ve already done a month of this. I’ve gone to the ice cream shop with Jason three times in the past two weeks and I didn’t get anything nor have “just a taste.” It’s also really surprising that I’m not really craving anything sweet in the sense of dessert. It’s interesting that you just really don’t need it and the bad habits make you think you need it.
3. FIG WEEK IS NEXT WEEK! Well, it’s not really a full week. It’s three recipes but still, haha
4. Omg, H&M has a HOME SECTION. I am dead. I cannot wait to decorate our new home! I want all the gold.
5. Speaking of our new home, I hope to share with you all details soon! We drove by our lot and the existing house that was on it has been completely demolished. Eek, it’s all starting soon and we are so excited! March 2017 can’t come soon enough :)
6. Short recipe videos are coming to the blog soon!
7. This is like the most epic charcuterie spread I’ve ever seen.
There’s an affiliate link within this post.