Well, this week was interesting…to say the least. I’m glad the elections are finally over and we can now try to move forward as a nation. As divided as we all may be; or seem to be, I’m hoping there is some unity to be found.
Sidebar: thank a veteran or someone serving today. <3
- We recently bought Winston a new collar. He had been wearing the same one he’s had since we brought him home over a year ago! We felt it was time to upgrade him to a stylish new one. Love the little corgi butts and corgis all over. We felt it was very fitting :)
- I still haven’t watched The Crown yet. Have you? I’m hearing good things!
- We make our own lattes every morning and I didn’t realize how strong we pull our shots until the other day, I was running late, so I had to swing by Starbucks on the way to work. I got a venti latte and I took a couple sips and thought about turning around cause I swore there was no espresso in it cause it tasted like hot water. LOL
- We have four ripe bananas so I think I’m going to double this recipe and save one for us and give one to our doggy daycare lady :)
- I feel like my body is still suffering from daylight saving effects. I have been going to bed soooo early this week.
- I turn 30 in a little under 2.5 months. I really want to do it big but our house will also be on the market during that time sooo leaving town might not be ideal. What should I do?! It’ll be dead of winter here so that’s a bummer as well. Local staycation? Drive somewhere? Celebrate at a later date?
- Are you doing a Friendsgiving of any sort?!