I’m sure you are well-aware by now (if you follow me on Instagram Stories) that we are officially moved into our new house and settling in — hence the reason why I skipped last weeks’ BTT post. We’re starting to get back into routine again, going to work, etc. so that feels really nice and the days aren’t lost on us.
There are so many things to do with a new house and the most important we’ve found are BLINDS and SHUTTERS!! We have those temporary paper ones up right now because after the first night, we realized…yeah, we need window coverings ASAP. Jason may or may not have made eye-contact with our neighbor LOL
- Lemon pound cake — YAASS! Totally get this on your Spring baking menu!
- I’m obsessed with my Korean skincare routine. I get excited to double-cleanse my face and toning is also my favorite step. It takes me only 10-12 minutes to do all 8-10 steps and it’s 100% worth it! I feel way more moisturized than before and I personally think my skin is brighter and more supple. I don’t think I look 12 but I think any sort of skincare routine will help delay aging a bit…or at least make it less noticeable. If you want a post on my routine, I’d be happy to do one!
- I want to hang a wreath on our front door and change them out seasonally. Any ideas where to look for one?! I don’t want to blow a lot of money on one either, lol
- Wayfair and West Elm are my kryptonites these days. Seriously been buying ALL THE THINGS from them all week.
- Have you found any Instant-Pot recipes that you love?! I need inspiration and need to have some delicious meal ideas for the week!