I don’t remember the last time I ever did one of these posts. I can’t be consistent about them because I sometimes don’t have anything to say! But since I’ve literally taken quite the break from these posts, I feel like I have so much to share. I’ll try my hardest to keep up with these but no promises here. If you look back in the archives of these posts, they’re pretty sporadic but I love reading them.
- I recently bought these booties (currently on sale!) and I LOVE them. I can’t wait to wear them all season. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to wear them yet because I ordered them off Nordstrom.com and I ordered two sizes. Of course the size that fit me, one of the shoe had this gash in the suede at the top of the shoe. It would have been too obvious and not easily concealable so I still have to pop into my local Nordstrom to make the exchange. Hopefully this weekend!
- In addition to booties, I’ve been really into casual slip-on sneakers/loafers. I just want to be comfortable when I’m out and about! I saw these on Davida’s Instagram and I love Merrell’s so I instantly knew these would be perfect. And they are! They’re so comfortable with hardly any break-in period.
- I stopped paying for studio workouts and been doing workouts at home with Fitness Blender. Seriously, best financial decision of my life and best health decision. I bought a set of Powerblocks (best dumbbell set there is!) and that’s the equipment I had to invest in. I workout for free 4 days a week and I’m in the best shape of my life in terms of flexibility, strength, and mentality.
- I’m oddly into robes this year. I bought a super soft and fluffy one at Target the other day and just call me when winter is over because I am going to be LIVING in this robe, haha
- If you have Spotify, the 90’s radio station is giving me LIFE. Omg, so many throwback songs and memories.
- Are you already in Thanksgiving mode? Or you’ve already catapulted into Christmas?
- We started Stranger Things and so far, so good. We’re only two episodes in though but hopefully that’ll change after this weekend as we don’t have plans except Netflix and some sort of alcohol.
There are some affiliate links above!