Beyond the Table
Hi! It has certainly been a while since I have done a Beyond the Table post. I do love writing them but sometimes I don’t have much to say so I’ll just check in every once in a while!
- Omg, I’ve been craving burgers a lot this month. The one photographed above was from this burger place in DC called Burger, Tap, Shake. Very hard to return to work after that, haha
- TV shows: we absolutely loved and blew through The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime. The acting, the costumes, the makeup — everything was just so good!!! I can’t wait for season two. We also started watching The Crown and I gave it nine episodes, y’all. I just cannot get into it. I give up. Everyone raves about it and I just can’t. Jason likes it so he has continued on without me. It’s a total snoozefest.
- I ditched my S’well bottle. I just couldn’t deal with the fact that I couldn’t put it in the dishwasher and I had to buy a bottle brush. I also disliked having to open the entire top to take a sip. Working out with it was tough because you either had to keep opening it or keep it open and then spill, haha…so I got a Yeti Rambler in this beautiful seafoam color. So far, I love it. And who knew there were so many accessories for a tumbler?
- We’re heading to Amsterdam on Friday!! Oh my gosh, I am SO excited. We are meeting Brandy and her husband over there. If you’ve got some last minute recommendations, please send them my way!!
- I usually don’t paint my nails a nude color but Field Fox by CND is so pretty. In different lights it can be a lilac-grey, taupe, or muted grey.
- Both my parents got the flu and I’ve turned into germaphobe. I work from home three times a week but I had to come into the office today so I sanitized EVERYTHING. Door handles, door frame, light switches, my keyboard, mouse, monitors, anything I’m going to be touching. I plan to do the very same on the plane. Just thinking about the germs is making me gag.
- I have a beauty favorites post coming soon! I’m debating posting it next week or the week after.
- I also have a LASIK journey post. I documented EVERYTHING you need to know about the surgery if you’re on the fence!!
There are affiliate links in this post.
Posted on January 24, 2018