Buffalo Chicken Dip a quick and easy appetizer perfect for game day.
I’m so obsessed with buffalo.
Jeebus, I just wish I could gobble up that tortilla scoop right.now.
Truth be told, I can’t get enough of buffalo. It’s like a new found love or something. I swear, ever since I got my hands on two bottles of Frank’s hot sauce, I’ve been dousing everything in it, specifically chicken.
I made this infamous buffalo chicken dip aka crack dip for Superbowl Sunday. Haha, yes, Superbowl Sunday, like 2 weeks ago.
Seems like everyone has made this dip before and it’s gotten rave reviews and for good reason. This dip was pretty much devoured in half an hour. It’s just so easy to eat with the scoops and it’s insanely addictive. It’s spicy, it’s creamy, and it’s really bad for you. Top 3 reasons why you need to try it. It’s okay, if you make it for a group of 6-8, it’ll be gone really fast so that whole being bad for you part is virtually nonexistent since everyone is sharing the portions and you’re all eating badly ;)
buffalo chicken dip
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese,, room temperature
- ½ cup Frank's hot sauce
- ½ cup celery,, diced
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, microwave the room temperature cream cheese until it's softened, about 30 seconds. Then add the hot sauce, celery, blue cheese crumbles, blue cheese dressing, and ground pepper. Mix well.
- Then add in the shredded chicken and mix well until all is incorporated in the goodness.
- Add the entire mixture to an oven safe dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve immediately. It would go great with tortilla chips, pita bread, bagel chips, you name it!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.