I’ve completely turned a new leaf and I’m obsessed with making videos now. It’s kind of bizarre since I’ve always hated being in front of the camera, but it’s also a lot of fun. This weekend, I compiled video clips of everything we did and I can’t wait to share it with you guys! To me, videos are just a more relaxed outlet to share random musings of life. There is no filter and things just happen right in front of you waiting for you to capture. To me, it’s also a great way to make memories that you can replay over and over again. Sure, photos are great too but I love hearing voices and seeing the surroundings move. I’m totally digging videos and this new-found hobby. I hope you guys will too as I plan to share more videos on the blog. Which, to make sure you guys don’t miss any videos, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel. You’ll get notifications every time I post a new video :)
I want to do a fun Q&A video some time too. That would be fun as a Beyond the Table topic, right? Start brainstorming questions you want to ask! I have so many ideas for videos. I’m getting excited, haha
We have not been using our grill as much this summer as we would like. Partly because every evening there are thunderstorms and partly because it’s so humid and hot (that bring the thunderstorms) so we don’t exactly want to be hanging out in front of a hot grill. Thankfully it’s been cooling down in the area so we’ve gotten our grill fix on. These grilled maple sriracha chicken kebobs are our new favorite way to have chicken. It’s sweet, spicy, and salty all at the same time. Seriously, you have to give it a try. I know the whole maple syrup, sriracha, and soy sauce might not sound the most appetizing just reading it but you have no idea what you’re missing out on flavor-wise. It’s a brilliant combination of flavors and just gets better when it’s grilled! It’s also the simplest marinade so get on it!
Grilled Maple Sriracha Chicken Kebobs
- 2 large chicken breasts, cubed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
The default measuring system for this website is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. While we strive to provide accurate unit conversions, please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.
- Place cubed chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag. Whisk together soy sauce, maple syrup, and sriracha sauce. Pour over the top of the chicken and massage into the chicken. Marinate for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once chicken is done marinating, soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes. Then skewer the chicken pieces on to the skewer. We had about 6 skewers with maybe 6-7 pieces of chicken on each skewer.
- Turn your outdoor grill on high (or you can use an indoor grill or your stovetop) and grill chicken until thoroughly cooked through.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.