Ranch Chicken and Pepper Pizza a quick and easy weeknight meal.
Pizza is one of the easiest dishes to make on a weeknight if you’re pressed for time and can’t think of anything to cook, or you wanted to use ingredients that are about to expire and throw it in a dish.
Instead of making regular pizza with marinara sauce, I decided to change it up and make a ranch based pizza. Who doesn’t love ranch dressing? What better than on a pizza!
- 1 can of Pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 green pepper, diced into cubes
- 1/2 a tomato, diced
- 2 chicken tenderloins, cubed
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees (or whatever your dough can says).
- Take your chicken tenderloins and cut them into bite-size cubes.
- In a skillet, cook the chicken with some salt, pepper and olive oil, half-way through. Take off heating element after you’re done cooking and set aside.
- Dice your green pepper into cubes.
- Do the same to your tomato.
- Pop open your can of pizza dough and put it on a baking sheet. Mine was on a 17 inch baking sheet.
- Brush on the ranch dressing, you can always add more, I only used 1/4 cup because I didn’t want it to overpower the entire taste of the pizza.
- Generously sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese.
- Put your chicken, peppers and tomato on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top.
- Lightly spray the bottom of your baking sheet to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
- Slice and enjoy!