This has been the weekend from hell in terms of emotions. If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, you’ll know why. It definitely has been a roller coaster of emotions all weekend and I hope to be able to give you a full update on Winston by Wednesday. Poor little puppy :( we are so so sad.
Anyway, THIS shredded chicken kale caesar salad with parmesan crisps (!!!). I cannot express to you how obsessed I am about this salad. It’s a copycat of Sweetgreen’s kale caesar salad and if you watch any of my snaps, you’ll know how often I am there to get this salad. I knew there had to be another (money-saving) way so I recreated this at home.
I tried to replicate the Sweetgreen caesar dressing to the best of my ability. Their caesar dressing MAKES this salad the awesomeness that it is. There was something about that dressing that took it to a whole ‘nother level of caesar salad dressings. If I could put it on everything, I totally would. I would also put parmesan crisps on everyyyything. Try it. And never regret it!
Shredded Chicken Kale Caesar Salad with Parmesan Crisps
For the dressing
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
For the salad
- 2 cups heaping of kale leaves
- 3/4 cup shredded chicken
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- Parmesan crisps for topping
- Freshly squeeze lime on top*, optional
- In a large mason jar or salad dressing shaker, add all the ingredients for the salad dressing and shake vigorously to incorporate. It is a pretty thick dressing so if shaking it doesn't get it all incorporated, feel free to use a spoon to stir.
- In a large bowl, add kale, chicken, and tomatoes. Add as much caesar dressing as you like then crumble parmesan crisps all over. Toss to coat everything.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Keep salad dressing in the fridge for up to two weeks.
There is an affiliate link within this post.