Toffee pecan chippers are everything you could possibly want in a cookie: toffee, pecans, coconut, and chocolate chips.
This cookie has everything you could want in a cookie! It’s literally chock-full of goodies.
It’s got toffee, it’s got chocolate chips, it’s got coconut flakes, it’s got pecans..the only thing it doesn’t have (yet) is your mouth.
Sorry for the massive amounts of pictures in this post. I couldn’t choose which one I liked more so I decided to shower you with cookie pictures! If you get slobber on your computer screen, I’m not liable.
Toffee Pecan Chippers
- 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl, add flour, dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the egg, butter, and vegetable oil to the bowl. Using a wooden spoon, stir well to combine. Then add in the chocolate chips, toffee, coconut flakes, and pecans.
- The mixture will seem very loose and you will think it won't come together. But don't worry, it will :)
- With a large cookie scoop, scoop out dough then roll into a tight ball then place on cookie sheet. If it falls apart, reform the ball but squeeze the ball tightly around to compact every thing.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until sides are golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.