Questions? Comments? I would LOVE to hear from you! As you can imagine, I get a slew of emails on a daily basis, but I always try my best to respond to all emails that warrant a response.
Before sending me an email, please review my FAQs to see if your question has been answered already and please keep the following in mind before emailing me:
- If you have a question about a specific recipe, please review the comments on that post to see if your question has already been answered by me or if someone has already asked the question. If the question hasn’t been asked, please ask your question as a comment on that blog post so others can benefit from the question & answer.
- I do not post nutritional information on any recipes nor do I have plans to do so. You can do a Google search on nutritional calculators.
- I do not accept guest posts.
- I do not post your press releases about products/recipes/events/etc.
- I do not have any ad space for sale so please do not contact me about placing your ad(s) on my site.
- I’m not accepting any advertising opportunities. At this time, I’m happy with the ad networks I’m with. Sorry, but if I receive these sort of advertising inquiry emails, they will go unanswered.
Working with me: I’d love to work with you and your company/brand! Please read about the various ways we can work together.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES: I DO NOT PUT TOGETHER GIFT GUIDES OF ANY SORT. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ABOUT THEM. If I receive these sort of emails, they will go unanswered.
Table for Two is a licensed LLC. All business and copyright laws are applicable on this blog and its contents. Please refer to my site policies before using this site. Citing me, when appropriate, is appreciated. The photography is original, as well as the contents of this blog unless otherwise noted. Please do not use my photographs for any distribution or personal use. If you have any questions, please use the contact form above to get in touch with me. All opinions on Table for Two are 100% my own. You do not have to agree with my opinions, but ask you to please respect them.