Let’s Work Together!
Collaborate with Table for Two
Let’s work together! I enjoy working with various companies and their brands to help you meet the needs of your sales or marketing goals, and to help spread the word of what you have to offer. Below are just some ideas of ways we can partner together. If you have other ideas, feel free to contact me by using the contact form or email me. Please keep in mind that I work for compensation, not in exchange for brand exposure.
I have relationships with the following brands and have also developed recipes for: KitchenAid USA, Le Creuset, Harry & David, Calphalon, King Arthur Flour, Blendtec, and Lindsay Olives. My recipes and food photography have been featured on Huffington Post, Refinery29, BlogHer, Tasty Kitchen, The Nest, and more. I have great media/PR relationships with several PR companies and visitors bureaus that I’ve traveled and done press trips with, as well.
- Product Giveaways and Reviews: At this time, I’m not taking on any product giveaways and review inquiries. Please check back at a later time if this is of interest to you. Thanks! I will only review/host giveaways with products that I personally love, use, and know my readers will love. I will absolutely NEVER host a giveaway without first giving the product a proper review by using it. Please note that I reserve the right to express my own opinion (good or bad) of the product(s) and I will never accept payment to publish positive feedback. I also do not let the company “edit” my posts for me. You’re more than welcome to request to see it prior to posting (for any linking mistakes or spelling errors) but I will not allow anything to be modified to give a bias toward the company or product.
- Food Styling & Photography: Are you looking for a new recipe photograph for your website or publication? Or do you need updated photographs on an existing recipe? I can help!
- Recipe Development: I love creating new recipes! It’s something I’m very passionate about and if you feel that you have a product that would work well in my kitchen, let’s chat!
- Travel Review/Press Trips: One of my biggest passions in life is traveling and going to new places and taking in the culture and surroundings. I’ve done travel reviews and press trips (hotels, resorts, destination) so please feel free to contact me if you’re interested in having me travel to your destination and giving it a thorough review on my blog! My passport and suitcase are ready when you are! :)
- Conference Attendance: I am available to represent your company/brand at any food or blog related event.
- Brand Ambassador Programs: I love partnering with companies I am passionate about. I would love to help your company create a customized social media campaign to help meet your marketing objectives. Whether it be sponsored posts or live Twitter chats, I’d love to help you promote your brand/company to my readers.
- Advertising Opportunities: Please do not contact me about advertising opportunities. At this time, I’m happy with the ad networks I’m with. Sorry, but if I receive these sort of advertising inquiry emails, they will go unanswered.
Table for Two is a licensed LLC. All business and copyright laws are applicable on this blog and its contents. Please refer to my site policies before using this site. Citing me, when appropriate, is appreciated. The photography is original, as well as the contents of this blog unless otherwise noted. Please do not use my photographs for any distribution or personal use. If you have any questions, please use the contact form above to get in touch with me. All opinions on Table for Two are 100% my own. You do not have to agree with my opinions, but ask you to please respect them.