As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchasesJump to Recipe | Jump to Video | Save RecipeSaved!
Happy 2018!! I am so ready for a new year and ready to start fresh and with a clean slate. I have so many things up my sleeve that I can’t wait to start tackling and kicking 2018’s butt! I’m completely re-energized and motivated more than ever.
If part of your goals for 2018 is to cook at home more, this 25-minute beef and snow pea stir fry is a GREAT start. It takes no time (25 minutes) to pull all together and best of all? I’m pretty sure you’d beat the take out guy ANY DAY by making this at home!
And if you love watching cooking shows, you should watch my brand new VIDEO below!! I walk you through the ENTIRE recipe!!
I love the crunchiness that snow peas give this dish and I love the tender beef. The sauce is SO good and you’ll want to drizzle it all over rice.
It’s a giant bowl of comfort and going to be your new favorite way to have take out…but in ;)
Don’t forget to check out the video below!! It’s right above the recipe.
25-Minute Beef and Snow Pea Stir Fry
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons michiu Chinese cooking wine*
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 10 ounces snow peas
- ¾ pound thinly sliced flank steak
The default measuring system for this website is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. While we strive to provide accurate unit conversions, please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together soy sauce, water, cooking wine, brown sugar, and corn starch. Set aside.
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, add vegetable oil. Once oil is heated, add minced garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the snow peas and cook until bright green, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Add the flank steak to the skillet and cook until mostly cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the snow peas back into the skillet then pour sauce in. Let simmer and thicken for 3-5 minutes, stirring and tossing to incorporate everything.
- Serve with white rice.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.