This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This is the slowest week ever. I’ve literally been sitting at work staring at the clock and it always is 1 hour behind what I think it is. Worst.feeling.ever. I also hate staring at the clock thinking it’s 3pm and in reality, it’s only like 1:30pm. I swear it happens to me every time.
I don’t even have much to say because I just want this week to be over and for the weekend to come. One of my best friends is getting married this weekend and I’ll be in the wedding so I get to get all purty’d up with the rest of the bridal party. Our bridesmaids dresses are adorable too. They have POCKETS! That’s seriously the best trend right now.
Will you look at these amazing cheesecake bars, though? No, those black specks on your screen isn’t dust, it’s VANILLA BEANS. Amazing. I love vanilla beans and their tiny bean pods. They’re so pretty and tasty!
I loved every square inch of these. They were rich and decadent but I loved the cheesecake layer and how smooth it was. The Biscoff – YES I SAID BISCOFF – crumb layer rounded out these cheesecake bars. It was just that magic touch to make these cheesecake bars even more sinful than they already are. The chocolate ganache atop these was the perfect choice to finish this off as well.
My friends and coworkers raved about these, and Jason couldn’t stop eating them. Definitely a winner here :)
Cheesecake Bars with Chocolate Ganache
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cups (355 g) crushed Biscoff cookies, about 27 cookies
- 3 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 6 tablespoon (84 g) unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake:
- 24 ounces (680 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (230 g) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
For the chocolate ganache:
- 1 cup (236 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoon (56 g) butter
- 1 cup (180 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup (30 g) confectioners sugar
The default measuring system for this website is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. While we strive to provide accurate unit conversions, please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.
- To make the the crust, mix the sugar and cookies together then pour the melted butter on top and stir until combined. Press crumb mixture into a 9x13" pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 °F (163 °C). Cream together cream cheese, sugar, and flour until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla bean paste until just combined.
- Pour on top of the prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes. Once done, cool completely.
- In the meantime, prepare the ganache by heating the cream and butter in a small saucepan until just boiling. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate. Stir until melted and combined.
- Add the confectioners sugar and whisk until combined and smooth.
- Pour over cooled cheesecake and chill overnight.
- Cut into bars and serve.
- Keep in airtight container for up to 1 week.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.