This is a sponsored post in partnership with Farmer Focus. All opinions are my own.
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken
I can’t believe this is the first sheet pan recipe I have on my site. For some reason, I never embraced the whole sheet pan trend. Primarily because I think I don’t like when “juices” of other ingredients touch each other.
You know how some people don’t like their different foods on a plate touching each other? Yeah, that’s how I felt about sheet pan meals until I made this sheet pan Greek chicken and realized that’s THE POINT and all the ingredient “juices” combining is what gives it the best flavor ever.
So yes, this recipe absolutely needs to get on your weeknight menu soon.
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken with Farmer Focus
As long-time followers know, I love Farmer Focus chicken. I have partnered with them for the past few years and continue to do so because I love everything they stand for.
They treat their farmers with integrity and see them as partners. Happy farmers = happy, healthy chickens = happy consumers!
They produce USDA-organic, non-GMO, certified humane chicken that is high quality and has the freshest and cleanest taste. You know your sheet pan Greek chicken is going to have the best taste with Farmer Focus chicken!
Tips for sheet pan success
- Single, even layer. Don’t stack ingredients on top of each other otherwise they will cook unevenly.
- High oven temperature to get everything roasted nicely.
- Broil as a final step to get that crispy, browned look and taste.
Enjoy watching a quick video on how to make this recipe and try it for yourself!
Other recipes with Farmer Focus chicken:
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken
For the marinade:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1/2 large lemon
- Juice of 1 large lemon,, about 1/4 cup
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the chicken:
- 1.5 pounds Farmer Focus bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, (see notes below)
- 1 large green bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, quartered
- ¾ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Whisk marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Trim excess skin from chicken then place in a large bowl.
- Pour marinade over chicken, reserving 2 tablespoons for later. Turn chicken to coat fully in the marinade and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and place skin side up in the middle of a large baking sheet.
- Toss the peppers, red onion and tomatoes with the reserved 2 tablespoons of marinade in a bowl then scatter around the chicken on the baking sheet.
- Nestle lemon quarters into the vegetables on the baking sheet..
- Roast for 20 minutes, then broil for 3-5 minutes until chicken is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, scatter olives and feta onto the baking sheet.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.