This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.Jump to Recipe | Save RecipeSaved!
Golden Grahams S’mores Bars are homemade treats that call for just 4 simple ingredients and no baking! Gooey marshmallows and butter are the glue that hold the Golden Grahams and mini chocolate chips together. You’ll love every sweet, chewy, and crunchy bite of these easy bars!
I LOVE a good no bake dessert recipe! They’re always so easy to make and I don’t have to wait around on an oven to preheat. When you tend to be a little impatient in the kitchen like me (it’s hard to exercise restraint with bars this good), no bake recipes are the way to go.
With that in mind, you do need to wait about half an hour for these bars to cool, but I promise that short and sweet wait is SO worth it! If you love s’mores, you’ll love the way that flavor is created in this easy bar recipe. Golden Grahams cereal serves as the graham crackers that hold the marshmallows and chocolate chips together in every delicious bite.
S’mores are one of my favorite flavor palates to play around with, because they’re perfect to make in just about every season. Summer camping? S’mores! Fall bonfire? Also s’mores season! There’s really never a bad time to mix together some butter, marshmallows, chocolate chips, and Golden Grahams.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Butter – Unsalted is preferred.
- Marshmallows – Make your life easier by using mini marshmallows! You’ll need about 2 bags.
- Golden Grahams – Don’t swap these for any other cereal, lest you lose the graham cracker element of the s’mores flavor.
- Mini Chocolate Chips – Semisweet is what I use, but you can opt for milk or dark chocolate if you’d like.
How to Make Golden Grahams S’mores Bars
For more detailed instructions, scroll to the bottom of this post.
Prep the pan. Spray your baking dish with cooking spray and set it aside.
Combine the butter and marshmallows. Melt the butter over medium heat in a large pan. Stir in 15 oz. of marshmallows until totally smooth. You don’t want any lumps.
Add the remaining ingredients. Stir in the Golden Grahams. Next, stir in the remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Let it cool. Pour everything into the prepared baking dish. Press the mixture evenly into the dish and let it cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
How do I prevent the mixture from sticking to my hands? When pressing the freshly mixed, super gooey mixture into the pan, you’ll want to spray a little cooking spray on your hands. That way, you can create an even layer without all of the cereal sticking to your hands as you go!
How long will Golden Grahams S’mores Bars stay fresh? In an airtight container at room temperature, these sweet treats will stay fresh for about 2-3 days. I don’t recommend refrigerating. When chilled, melted marshmallows often harden.
Give your oven a break with these scrumptious no-bake recipes!
Brown Sugar Toffee Marshmallow Treats
Chocolate and Peanut Granola Bars
No-Bake Andes Mint Cheesecake Bars
Golden Grahams S’mores Bars
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 20 ounces mini marshmallows, divided (it’s 2 bags of mini marshmallows)
- 7 cups golden grahams
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
The default measuring system for this website is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. While we strive to provide accurate unit conversions, please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large nonstick pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Once butter has melted, add in 15 ounces of marshmallows and melt until no lumps remain. Remove from heat.
- Pour the golden grahams in and stir to incorporate. Add the remaining marshmallows in and stir – the residual heat will melt it slight but also give the bars nice bigger melted chunks of marshmallows too.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour out into the prepared baking pan and spray hands with cooking spray. Gently press mixture evenly into the baking pan but don’t press too hard as you don’t want it to be super tough.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.
Thursday 22nd of September 2022
When I make them, I sprinkle extra mini marshmallows over the top and use my kitchen torch to toast them! (If you do that though, do not use parchment paper to line the pan, use foil so the edges don't catch on fire!)