Dinnertime is about to get a whole lot more delicious and flavorful. I’ve got this honey ginger garlic shrimp stir fry for you!
Shrimp is probably one of the easiest things to cook when you’re short on time during the week. They can be pricey but this honey ginger garlic shrimp stir fry is well worth the price of shrimp. And not to mention well worth the time you’re saving in the evenings!
More time to spend veg’ing on the couch evening = my kind of meal.
What about you? Can I sign you up for this? Don’t miss the recipe video below, either!
As you can see in the video below, the sauce for this is incredibly easy to put together. A handful of ingredients and that’s pretty much it!
I’m pretty sure you can get this on the dinner table, with a side of white or brown rice, in less than 20 minutes. Solid.
Pretty sure it can’t get any better than this!
Honey Ginger Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry
For the sauce
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh ginger
For the rest of the dish
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- Salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds, for topping (optional)
- Green onions, for topping (optional)
- In a measuring cup, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce.
- Add shrimp to a gallon plastic bag. Add the tapoica flour, salt, and pepper. Shake vigorously to coat.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add a little bit of vegetable oil. Once the oil is heated, add the shrimp to the skillet. Cook until slightly browned/crispy on one side. Remove from skillet and place on a plate.
- Keeping the heat on, add the sauce to the skillet and bring to a low simmer to thicken. Once thickened, add shrimp back in and cook through. Toss to coat in sauce then remove from heat.
- Top with sesame seeds and green onions, if desired. Serve over white or brown rice.